About Pride & Preston Lake
Pride & Preston Lake or PPL as it is commonly known, is a not-for-profit corporation, consisting of three elected Directors (one from each residential shore - north, south, west) and an Executive Committee of volunteers, which includes a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. Our primary objective is to protect and preserve Preston Lake as well as to monitor against any harmful contributors to the lake.
Pride & Preston Lake's objectives are to:
- Ensure the well being and protection of the environment of Preston Lake.
- Provide a unified body representing all property owners around Preston Lake, in order to represent the best interests of the community as a whole.
- Communicate and defend the best interest of the community by:
- informing residents regarding issues related to the environment
and the community as a whole
- representing the residents of Preston Lake in discussions or
negotiations with any third party or government body.
- To educate residents to a fuller realization of the responsibilities as residents of Preston Lake.
- To promote the unity and community spirit of the Preston Lake community.
The Board of Directors is comprised of members from each of the representative shore associations. North Shore (Preston Lake Country Club / Association of North Shore Ratepayers); West Shore (Preston Lake Beach Club) and the South Shore's (Preston Lake South Shore Property Owners Association). The fourth member is an ex-officer of the Corporation, quite often the former President.